Bees Marquees design and build bespoke temporary structures, providing
short or long-term solutions for warehousing and operational needs, across retail, logistics, transport, and military operations.
We have considerable experience in the purchase, lease, and rental of such temporary structures, having matched the needs of companies such as; BAE, Macfarlane Group, Veolia, Polypipe, English Provender Company.
We are also one of the UK’s leading providers of temporary sports hall facilities to schools and colleges, nationwide.
We can design, deliver, install, and maintain temporary structures up to 60m in span, 8m side height, and in a variety of robust designs that make ideal and quick solutions for manufacturing or production areas, warehousing and distribution, workshops, staff facilities.
Not only that, but our technical experts are instantly available, 24 hours, and we never sub-contract our work, so you always deal with Bees Marquees directly: no-one else.
And far from being a necessity, whilst a more permanent structure is built, Bees’ temporary structures come with significant advantages;
- They can be easily fixed to existing floor, whether concrete, tarmac or hardcore.
- They utilise the existing space: Bees create site-specific sizes, made to order.
- They’re easy to relocate – as a whole or in parts.
- It’s possible to create multi-span structures: interlinking buildings.
- They can be standard or insulated structures – your choice.
- They’re safe and strong, able to withstand worst case UK weather.
- Despite being temporary, they can easily be up for 10 years or more.
- Planning permission requirements are the same, but the cost is significantly lower.